We have a question for you today…
Do you feel disconnected, misunderstood, or unheard by your partner?
You wonder: Is it this ADHD thing, or are we just incompatible?
With so many therapists, coaches, and programs out there …
It’s hard to know where to go, or even what will work.
The following are some of the most frequent problems we’ve heard from ADHD couples. Do any of these sound familiar?
- Seems like you’re arguing all the time.
- You can’t seem to sit down and have an intimate, heart-to-heart conversation.
- One of you feels like you’re taking on more than your fair share.
- It seems like most of what’s wrong in the relationship is your partner’s fault.
- The distance between the two of you gets further and further apart.
- All of this has a negative impact on the whole family.
How do you choose what to do next?
Years ago, in our marriage, we blamed each other for our problems.
We each thought the other was wrong. Accusations flew.
Our intimacy was gone.
We tried everything. Nothing seemed to work.
Today, all that pain is gone. We’re great together.
We want to show you how to have a wonderful outcome too.
Learn & practice the skills that can help you fix your ADHD relationship:
- Implement strategies that will help end the arguments.
- Take charge of your part of the relationship.
- Share responsibilities.
- Have meaningful, intimate conversations with your partner.
- Be in a place of compassion and acceptance, instead of judging and blaming.
- Make things better for everyone in the family.
We are offering, for a limited time, an opportunity to help you with two amazing gifts:
- A FREE and newly created eBook, written by the Internationally known author and ADHD Couples expert, Nancie Kohlenberger entitled, The 5 Top Challenges of the ADHD Relationship and How to Fix Them.
- The second and more valuable gift is a FREE ADHD Couples consulting conversation with Nancie and Steve Kohlenberger.